I'm officially in my second trimester!
Here are some things that have happened over the past 12 weeks and 3 days:
- I have had no morning sickness! I was kind of sick during week 5, and threw up once- but I don't think that counts.
- I am hungry EVERY hour. As in stomach growling and all. My purse is now the holder of many, many snacks.
- I finally broke down and bought maternity pants. I made the decision when Tyler and I were eating at Buffalo Wild Wings a couple of weeks ago. As I was stuffing my face with fried pickles and a cheesy steak wrap, I had to unbutton my jeans............decision made. I now believe that maternity pants are stitched together by the hands of angels. No more feeling like a busted can of biscuits!
- My hormones have been CRAZY. Poor Tyler. Sometimes he looks at me with such a puzzled face.
- My "girls" are SO sore....but they aren't getting any bigger. BUMMER. I have been an A (if I'm lucky) all of my life....so when they did start getting sore, I was super excited because I thought that meant they were going to magically become voluptuous. But nope. Just sore. I still have 6 more months to hope.
- I have been taking the prenatal GUMMY vitamins. They are delicious! Tyler must think so too, because I've caught him eating them a few times.
- I finally have a tiny bump! A little bigger than my "hey I'm super constipated" bump. Yes!
- Tyler and I are constantly making googly eyes at babies and baby clothes. We stood in front of a wall of baby shoes yesterday, staring and saying "awwwwwwwww look how little" repetitively.
- I have decided that I want the baby to have Tyler's earlobes and blue eyes; and Tyler has decided that he wants the baby to look like me with the exception of my second toes.................and even though I would like to be offended by that, I have jacked up second toes.....so I hope it doesn't have them either.
- I still can't believe we will have a baby in our arms in roughly 6 months! mind blown.
I hope everyone is having a fabulous week!