5.11.2013

IT'S A.....

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Adilynn Faith Ingram showed her little "goodies" to the ultrasound tech yesterday- so much so that when asked "how positive are you?" the tech responded "VERY." 
That little exhibitionist ;)

I can't even begin to explain how amazing our reveal party was tonight.
Over 100 guests came to celebrate the moment with us.
We were so overwhelmed with love.
Cutting that cake was the most exciting moment of my life so far.
I can now call my tiny human by name!

The final tally was Adilynn 44; Zander 42!

After we revealed the pink cake, 
I looked over at Tyler (who was trying to hold back tears)
and whispered bows, sparkles and boyfriends in his ear (as soon as I said boyfriends those tears let loose).
She already has her daddy wrapped around her teeny tiny finger.
He already told me that I was going to be the bad guy.
He said he wasn't going to be able to disipline her OR say no.
When asked what he WAS going to do,
he replied with: I will say, I know baby, mommy's so mean. 
Daddy's little girl?
Um...yes.



Other random thoughts:
I'm going shopping tomorrow.
We need to start saving for prom dresses...
college...
and a wedding.

I can't wait to meet my baby girl.   
  

9 comments:

Amanda said...

:) :) i love this. what a precious blessing.
So happy for you!
Love you friend.

Happy Mother's Day.

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Congratulations! How very exciting! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Rhiannon said...

Yay! That is SO exciting! Cute name, too!

Tricia said...

This post is so sweet and so perfect. Congratulations on your little girl!

Brit said...

Congrats lady! So exciting!

JJ said...

Congrats to you both!

What a pretty name you have picked out.

so happy for you guys.

Megan said...

Congratulations! Girls are so fun! 5280runningmommy.blogspot.com

Pamela said...

Awww this is SO stinkin cute!! Love what you whispered to him!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

congrats!