7.24.2012

I Wish.

The hubs and I made up a game a looooooooooong time ago.
It's called "I wish."
You can play it anywhere.
It's pretty addicting.
The rules are simple.
When you see a man that has a fashion sense you "wish" your husband would copy
or when he sees a woman that has fashion sense he "wishes" you would copy,
you/ he says "I wish."
(But you can't just say it,
you have to sound like you mean it.)

Then you/they have to look around and find the "I-wisher."
Here,
I'll give you an example.
You see this man:
You say "I wish."
Your hubs looks around and when he spots the guy,
you  both die laughing.

This would probably be one of Tyler's "I-wishers."
:P

The possibilities are endless.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

HAHAHA! Too funny! I'd be slightly afraid of what my fiance would "wish" for me!

#mommylife said...

haha that's funny and what a fun game. I may have to steal that one!

dreaming en francais said...

That is hilarious! I can only imagine what the boyfriend would pick for me!

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

Ali said...

That's too funny! I hope I can talk my boyfriend into playing with me!

Fire Restoration Georgetown said...

Thannks for sharing this