3.16.2012

Hey there, Friday!

Soooooooo the clinic that I was waiting to hear from JUST CALLED ME! My next step is a background check and as long as I pass that (I will pass that, haha) I HAVE THE JOB! So since I don't have anything shady in my background, I am going to go ahead and say that I have the job! YAY! Thank you Lord! I am beyond excited right now. BEYOND. Today is a great day!
I've decided to link up with "Friday's Letters" and "Fur Baby Friday" today:)

Friday's Letters:

Dear Church Family, thank you so much for voting for Tyler and I as "couple of the year" and giving us a free getaway weekend! We're leaving tonight!  Dear Future Deck, I am SO BEYOND EXCITED to start building you in April! I can already see you in my mind and you are beautiful.  Can't wait until you're here!  Dear Clinic, I AM SO GLAD YOU CALLED ME WITH GOOD NEWS! I will be in today to sign the papers for my background check. You won't be disappointed. I can't wait to see you every day! Dear Clothes (that I'm going to buy this weekend), I can't wait to meet you:)  Dear Husband, six o'clock can't get here soon enough.  Don't worry about packing your bag, I've already packed it. You're welcome!  Dear Mini Daffodils, I saw you at Walmart.  I'm sorry I didn't bring you home with me yesterday.  You are so incredibly adorable and "springy." I'm coming back to get you. Dear Booger, thank you for not being in my nose during my interview, I appreciate it:) 

Dear BayLee, this is the disgusted look you gave me when I woke you up super early this morning.  You seemed pretty irritated.  I'm glad you were able to go back to sleep and I hope you are dreaming of something awesome, right now:)

Happy Friday!!! I hope your day is beyond amazing!



Photobucket

10 comments:

dreamsandjourney said...

How cool is that -way to go church in rewarding and supporting life-giving couples! Enjoy your weekend! AND go grab those flowers!

Amanda said...

Congrats on the new job! And the couple of the year award! Definitely something to celebrate this weekend! Enjoy your time away!!!! BayLee is so cute! I love how dogs always find a way to rest their head on anything!!!

Ashley Slater said...

congrats on the new job! and the getaway! and for being super adorable! win, win , WIN! :) loved all of your letters! thanks for linking up!

xo,
ashley

Anonymous said...

I am in love with your dog and your blog!!!

New follower :)

http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

follow me back?? xoxo

Mia Maree said...

Congrats on the jobs! Such cute letters! I want to go look for some mini daffodils now :-)

afraley226 said...

Thank you so much! I got mine at Walmart!:)

afraley226 said...

Thank you!!! I followed you back!

afraley226 said...

Aw, thank you! You are very welcome, it was fun!

afraley226 said...

Thank you!!! It was so much fun!

afraley226 said...

Our church is so sweet! Got them:)