The lovely Lauren, over at TIPPEE CANOE, tagged me for a Q&A post! Are you ready to learn a little more about me? Here we go:)
*Post these rules
*Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you
*Create 11 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag
*Tag 11 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)
1. Why did you first get involved in the blogging world?
I wanted to start a blog for the past few years, but I felt like I never had time. I finally decided to go for it this past January. I figured, what better time to start my blog, than when I'm in a completely new chapter of my life? The newlywed chapter. When I first started blogging, I had no idea how gigantic and awesome the blogging world was. I'm so excited to start building new bloggy friendships!
2. Who inspires you most in your life?
I'm not trying to be all mushy, but honestly, my husband inspires me the most. I've never met someone more patient and loving than he is. Since I am the most impatient person on the face of the earth, he inspires me every day with his constant patience and love toward everyone. He is also hilarious.
3. How would you describe your personal style?
The only words that are coming to my mind are super girly girl. Ninety-nine percent of the time, I am wearing heels. I love flowy blouses and skinny jeans/high-waisted skirts. I think it's a sort of chic bohemian-ish. Maybe?
4. What is your personal favourite blog post you've written?
Love and Loogies! I had so much fun writing it. I laughed myself silly as I played the stories over and over in my head while I wrote about them. I've never laughed so hard OR been so mortified!
5. What is your guilty pleasure?
Candy. Any kind of candy. If I am left alone with candy, I will eat it. All of it.
Another guilty pleasure is outlet malls. Oh heavens. Outlet malls. When I go to an outlet mall, I completely forget that I have a budget...I am in heaven until I add up all of my receipts at the end of the day. This happened to me yesterday. I went to a new outlet mall with my momma in love, my sister in love and my niece. The Banana Republic Outlet is now the owner of all my money.
6. What is your favourite spring must have?
Cropped pants (no, not capris) and a lot of cute wedge sandals:)
7. What cheers you up on a really crappy day?
Both of my boys (my hubs and my pup) always cheer me up on my crappy days! Oh. Shopping cheers me up, too. Lots of shopping:)
|Funny picture! I love BayLee's face hahah.|
8. What is your dream job?
To be an RN in the NICU (neonatal intensive care unit). When I had my rotation through NICU, I fell in love with all of the tiny babies. Those precious souls stole my heart.
9. What is your real job?
I work as an LPN in a huge clinic. I'm in family practice right now. I'm also still in school full time. I'm working on my RN so I can have my dream job one day!
10. Who is your celebrity crush?
This is so typical, but I'm going to go with Patrick Dempsey. AKA: McDreamy, duh!
11. Which blog did you very first follow?
Kendi Everyday. It's a super cute fashion blog!
Tag you're it!!!
Mrs. Robinson @ My New Wife Life
Cassie @ Ben & Cassie
Nikki @ The Pink Growl
Whitney @ as luck would have it
Crystal @ ~Skittle Bug~
Shaylynn @ red lipstick and melodies, a blahwg
Montaya @ The Price Is Right
Kimberly @ Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl
Here are your questions.
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What is your most embarrassing moment of all time?
3. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
4. Who is your celebrity crush?
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
6. What is your day job?
7. What is one thing about you that may surprise people?
8. What is your favorite clothing store?
9. What words would you use to describe your (clothing) style?
10. What is your favorite television show?
11. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I can't wait to get to know you girls better!