4.14.2012

Choco Fest 2012!

Will I be attending the Chocolate Festival in 2013?
 YES!
It was so much fun.
My belly is still full from all of the delicious chocolate treats that I consumed, today.
If I wake up tomorrow and don't have a million fat rolls, I will be extremely surprised.
I took some pictures, but not as many as I wanted to take.
My intentions were to take a picture of each thing I ate.
THERE WERE SO MANY CHOCOLATE GOODIES TO CHOOSE FROM!
As soon as I would pick up a piece of chocolate,  I would immediately stuff it in my mouth.
Here is a picture Tyler took of me when I wasn't paying attention.
There may or may not have been a point when I was running around eating any chocolate item that I could get my hands on.

Here are some more pictures:)

I'm not sure who that little girl is or where she came from.  I hope she's not in the Witness Protection Program.
How cute is this!
It was also delicious.
After this picture, I ate the rest in one bite.
Random clown.
This was probably my favorite.
This was probably not my favorite.
This is what I looked like the whole time we were there.
This little fella had lemon inside...YUM.
I'm not sure what this one was.
Oh, hey there, handsome!
We also found a store (the one that I got the high heel sucker from) that sold TOMS.
Black Sparkles:)
This is why I buy them.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!!


10 comments:

Cassie said...

Super jelly!!
And I can't stop laughing at the random girl in the background. Ha. Where are her parents?! Too funny.

thecoffeehouse said...

oh my goodness. it's now on my bucket list. "go to chocolate festival." :)

Ben & Cassie said...

That looks amazing, that squirrel pic is too funny, love your new toms, i love mine!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

was this held in VA? it looks like a blast....i might go next year!

Lauren said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! Super cute TOMS too. I'm thinking my next pair should be sparkly too. . . ;-)

Kelli Snedegar said...

DRAT! I wish I would have seen you there.
The cupcakes in the baby ice cream cones were awful.

H. said...

We did something similar to this over the weekend- it was delicious! :)

Rachael said...

Wow, sounds A-MAZING! I love, love chocolate so can't imagine a whole festival dedicated to it. YUM!

xo,
Rachael

Rachel said...

Yum!My mouth is watering over here!And chocolate heels?!?I die!

Jessica Jane said...

Everything looks so delicious! If I got my hands on one of those chocolate heels I'd probably be too in love with it to eat it.