Friends, first, I have a question for you.
What is this?
This Eighth Wonder of the World caught my eye as I was about to walk into my hub's office.
My best guess is that a bus driver decided that he wanted to be a cowboy...he didn't need a bus anymore, but he did need something to haul his horses....so he improvised?
Do you all have any guesses or stories to go with this picture??
I have news!
This awesome lady gave me an award today!
It's the Versatile Blogger Award.
Each Nominee Should:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
4. Share seven completely random facts about yourself
5. Include this set of rules
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination
Kimberly @ Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl
Jes @ Two Smuppies
Nikki @ The Pink Growl
Lauren @ The Merry Mrs. Mobley
Lyndsey @ Life as a Wife
Shaylynn @ red lipstick and melodies
Emily @ Dirt Bikes & Diamonds
Morgan @ The Little Notebook
Amanda @ For Love of a Cupcake
Tiffany @ Little Tiffanista
Jen @ Dexter Morgan's Mama
Annmarie @ momto8blog
Alycia @ Crowley Party
Rachael @ All Things Beautiful
Now for some more random facts about myself.
1. I still run and jump into bed (when it's dark)..you know, just in case something under the bed tries to grab my leg.
2. I used to be in loooove with Aaron Carter. My room was filled with life sized posters of him..and I kissed them when no one was looking. I told Tyler that's how I developed my insanely awesome kissing skills ;)
3. I LOVE CEREAL. Cocoa Pebbles and Fruity Pebbles are awesome.
4. I hate online classes.
5. I dry heaved, at work, when I watched another nurse irrigate a patient's ear. I was fine until I saw a foot long black and brown chunk of earwax plop into a bowl of water. Ok, maybe it wasn't a foot long, but it was pretty large. I just dry heaved again.
6. My mom bought a pregnancy test and gave it to Tyler. I think is trying to say she wants a grandchild?
7. I almost punched a man in the throat today...I did some intense contemplating...
(I'll tell you about that on Monday)