10.31.2012

blissfulness

First of all-
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
 The costumes are compliments of hubs.
We wore them to his company Halloween party.
Aren't they sexy?
I know you're super jealous.

Second of all-
I've seen a few of my blog friends do this link-up.
Answering questions about your strange, smelly,  better half.
This week,
I wanted to take part:)


What is the best gift to give your husband?
He explained to me long ago that shopping for him was not difficult.
golf. guitars. guns. hunting. fishing. 
As long as a gift involves any one of those things,
it's the "best."
He actually handed me a Dick's Sporting Good's magazine the other day.
He put stars beside a lot of things.
I'm pretty sure  it's his Christmas list.

What is a meaningful gift that you can give that does not cost money?
The most meaningful, free gift I can give my hubs is scratching him.
I hear "babeeeeeee will you PLEASE scratch me?" at least 5 times a day.
His head, his back, his arms, his beard...
If I were willing, he would gladly let me scratch him for hours days.
If he weren't so darn cute,
it would be annoying ;)

 What is the best gift you have given to him?
I could be mushy here and say "my heart;"
But he still gives me kudos and bonus points for the PS3 I got him for his birthday 3 years ago
 and the gun I bought him last Christmas.
So I'll go with those.
 Oh, and don't ask me what kind of gun.
I have no idea what it is...
he pointed it out, 
I remembered what it looked like,
 went back to the store,
pointed,
and said I want that green one.

What is the best gift he has given to you?
Of course the material gift would be my bling.
But the all-around best gift he has ever given me is his patience.
Seriously.
He has the patience than Job.
I am pretty uptight and spastic at times...
but he is ALWAYS so patient with me.
He's the bee's knees. 

What are you giving this holiday?
The Dick's Sporting Good's magazine will be my guide this year.
I'm going after the things with the biggest stars beside them. 


please enjoy this random video:


I hope your day is fabulous!

6 comments:

Myers Family said...

Cute costumes! Y'all look like such a fun couple! We always try to think of the funniest costumes for Halloween because I love making everyone laugh! One year I made my husband go as Richard Simmons and I was a workout girl.
Love your dance party in the car that's one of my favorite things to do in the car with my hubby and kids :)
New follower andyandbrittanymyers.blogspot.com

Whitney Leigh said...

you guys just jumped to the top of my favorite couples list. haha i love you guys.

and landon makes a similar christmas list in motorcycle magazines. only they aren't for christmas. it's his "buy me these or I'll buy them myself" list. and then when christmas rolls around I have no idea what to get him.

Megan B.B. said...

Love the costumes! So amazing!
I also loves that he gives you a buying guide. Seriously, that rocks.
New follower from the linkup. :)
Megan @ thememoirsofmegan.com

The Adventurer said...

Those costumes - HAHAHAHHA dying. So funny!

Lauren Cooper said...

That Mustard bottle looks good on you girl!! Also Umm you two might just be one of my fav couples ever. Im dying of laughter over here.

Anonymous said...

Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you
get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

Also visit my web blog :: great point