10.04.2012

i'm ready!

I've been catching up on my studying this week.
Because I won't be able to do any studying this weekend.
Why?
 My 23rd birthday celebration is starting tomorrow!
We're going to Oktoberfest and Howl-o-Scream at Busch Gardens.
I am SO excited.
I love roller coasters.
LOVE.
But remember what happened with me + the fair rides?
It's been about 3 years since my last roller coaster ride...
so I'm bracing myself.
I'm most likely going to puke my guts up
but it will be worth every heave.
Oktoberfest and Howl-O-Scream only happen in October.
During the day,
Oktoberfest is in full swing.
A massive celebration of fall.
fall=autumn...
so technically,
It's a massive celebration of
ME! =)
Then,
as soon as darkness falls,
little children have to leave,
and Howl-O-Scream begins.
Hundreds of professionally make-up'd scary creatures
chase you around the whole park
and make you pee your pants.
YES!
I think I am more excited about this part.
I'm not excited about getting the pee scared out of me.
I hate scary things.
I am the second biggest weenie in the entire universe.
And my hubs
takes the prize for the first place weenie.
He changes the channel when scary movie previews come on...
and that, my friends,
is why I am excited about Howl-O-Scream. 
I am going to hear 
and see
my hubs
scream like a girl.
And you can bet your Aunt Frances I will be videoing the whole time.
I'm most likely going to cry and scream until my throat hurts...
but it will be worth every tear and sore throat lozenge.
And yes,
of course I'm going to share the footage.
 
I'm ready to puke.
I'm ready to cry.
I'm ready to scream.
and I took a pregnancy test.
(because I'm pretty sure that none of the above are conducive for a healthy pregnancy.)
(currently, there are no small humans in my uterus.)
 Yep.
I'm ready.


 

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Girl, you are crazy!! But I can't wait to hear all about your fun, wild, and scary birthday celebration weekend. That video was scary enough for me. It gave me the hebbie gebbies just watching it!!! Have a great birthday weekend!! And, have a great birthday too!!!

-Lindsay : )

Ginny said...

I LOVE Busch Gardens Williamsburg!!!! So jealous!

Jena Roach said...

Just found your blog. Love it! :)
Hope you have a fantastic 23rd birthday and the fair rides agree with you this time around!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great time! :)

And I'm the same way. I hate scary movies and avoid them at all costs. My fiance knows how bad I hate them, so if he's closer to the remote and hears a commercial come on for one he changes it for me. So sweet! Ha!

Lauren
http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/