10.30.2012

sandy snow

This picture is pretty blurry,
but I am right underneath that blizzard.
Hello first snow of the season.
Sandy snow- if you will.
we don't have nearly as much snow as some parts of my state,
and it' really only affecting 3 things in my life right now:
1. my college is closed today!
2. my hubs will be MIA all day (hunting).
3. my dog won't poop.
I don't know what his deal is.
He refuses to do his do in the snow. 
He just stands there and stares at me.
So I say  
Bay, go!...it's freezing!
he continues to stare
and I just know he's thinking
Oh, what's that mom? What did you say? It's freezing, huh? Exactly. How about YOU go?
then he trots his little booty back into the house.

Time to drink some hot chocolate and catch up on some blogs.
 
 To all my blog friends who are being affected by the hurricane-
I'm thinking about you and praying for you!

7 comments:

Whitney Leigh said...

haha my dog loves the snow. and it gets all balled up in his fur and after ten mnutes he looks like the abominable snow dog. and then we have to lock him in the laundry room for an hour until he thaws.

The Pink Growl said...

OMG that snow! I wish we got some here! Gatlinburg, which is about an hour north of Knoxville and in the mountains got 11 inches at the highest point. Crazy for Oct 30!

Jenny Strickland said...

So pretty!!! I want it to snow here in Alabama again!

Jennifer Petrie said...

Bummer about Baylee not pooping.

Here in Minnesota its snows a lot. Dexter Morgan loves playing in the snow. He hates going out when its raining. I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud at what Bailey "says" when he is having to poop in the snow. Little Zombie has done the same thing. I swear, it's like they're daring us to plop our little (or not so little) tushy's down into the cold, wet snow and do some bidness. Ha. Dogs are funny. :)

jes @ twosmuppies said...

omg. sharks would NOT go this morning. i finally forced him to go by taking him to his favorite off leash dog park in the area. i was that desperate to get him to go. and its just rain. just water.

Kristin said...

Wow, that's a lot of snow for October! Sandy hasn't really affected us here in SC, but she DID cancel a lot of my 10-year high school reunion events in my native FL last weekend. Bummer!
Stay warm!