12.28.2012

Christmas photo purge

Where in the world did Christmas go?
I had no idea today was Friday.
I've been in some sort of stupor for the past 3 days.
All I've done is eat and lay around.
Seriously. I just looked in the mirror for the first time since Tuesday...
no bra, a bun that's migrated to the side of my head, no makeup, crumbs on my shirt, sleep crust in my eyes, and thighs that have tripled in size.
Not pretty.
 I've decided to tell you about my week in pictures.
Don't worry,
there are no pictures of the terrifying sight I just described.


1. Cheesy picture at the family Christmas party. Taken so it can be posted on Facebook to prove we still like each other.
2. My brother's girlfriend. His first serious girlfriend. AKA: the girl that scares the ba-jeez out of me.  Not because she's scary. She is the sweetest, funniest, most gorgeous, girl ever. I really REALLY like her. I've just never seen my brother so crazy in love with a girl...and THAT is why I'm scared.
3. Mad cause he's losing at BINGO. 
4. BINGO at the party. Redneck style. Yes, that's corn. And after bingo, it's deer bait.

5. My first BINGO win of the night. Everyone who comes to the party brings a bingo prize. That mug was the prize I brought. Don't tell anyone. I've never wanted a $1 mug so badly.
6.  second win of the night. cookie jar.
7.  third win. Christmas sign.  I was winning like a boss.
8. see that ornament on the tree? no? oh, that's because every single ornament hubs put on the tree looked like that.  behind the garland.  the garland which, by the way, I made/sewed myself. Because I'm insane. But it looks gorgeous. I should have taken a picture of the whole tree.

9. BayLee being a doll baby.
10. dawwww! It's Santa Paws!
11. after I took 375829754895793068590368 pictures, he let me know how ticked off he was.
12. Christmas present from his aunt! He's such a trooper.

13. I know. I'm mean. 
14. My dashing brother.
15. Hubs got a lot of camo for Christmas...... it scares me.
16. one of the many causes for my thighs tripling. Chocolate covered potato chips. Sent from heaven.

17.  Hubs and my cute mom.
18.  the adorable sewing box from my mom. She said she bought it because I've been so domesticated lately. Because of that sewing box, hubs has given me about 6 of his shirts to fix......
19.  Typical.

I hope y'all had a very merry Christmas!!!!






5 comments:

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Fun pictures! Please give BayLee and hug from me. What a sweetheart! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Jillian @ Hi! It's Jilly said...

Lol! I can't believe it's Friday, either! I *may* have taken my first shower since Sunday. I'm just sayin'...

Love all the fun pictures! Glad you had a happy Christmas! :)

Jillian
Hi! It's Jilly

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! Love it!

Anna Do said...

Sounds like you had an excellent christmas eve :) Your pictures are very lovely!

I'm your newest follower :) I'll be comming back to see what's new up here.
I invite you to follow me too:

annasmirror.blogspot.com

Kiss!! :)

Anna

kim @ a positive peace said...

omg, i LOL'ed at your intro paragraph. that's exactly what i looked like for the past several days! today i decided to take my didn't-start-out-as-side bun out and like, actually BRUSH my hair only to discover it was totally a rats nest (as my mom used to tell me as a child! lol)

looks like you had a great Christmas!

check me out if you get a chance! :)

xo, kim
www.wanderlustee.com