12.17.2012

Letter from BayLee.

Hi, I'm BayLee!
(the one mom floods Instagram with)
Speaking of mom, she's still in bed.  She keeps saying something about re-cooperating from last week.  She had something called finals. I have no idea what finals is, but I guess I had it, too, because it was the worst week of my life. See, mom and I have a routine: I wake mom up lick mom's face and get my morning belly scratch; after the belly scratch, we go outside to sniff and pee on every piece of tall grass I can find do my morning business; and the rest of the day is filled with snuggles, going on walks, playing, sleeping, and more belly scratches....but last week our routine was non existent. From Monday through Wednesday, she sat in the living room and looked at books ALL DAY.  So I just stared at her and tried to look as pitiful as possible.

 This was me on Monday.

Tuesday.

Wednesday.

Mom was gone all day Thursday, and things have been normal since Friday...so I guess finals is gone. I hope it never comes back. Well, it's time to wake mom up!
See ya on Instagram!
Lots of licks,
BayLee

1 comment:

Lauren @ Style Elixir said...

Oh! Baylee is so cute!!

I just discovered your blog through the hop, I'm now following on GFC and very much look forward to reading more!

Lauren x
www.stylelixir.com