8.30.2012

thursday thoughts

Thursday Thoughts:

1. My internet has been mean to me.
2. I don't have class tomorrow so I have a FOUR day weekend. win.
3. I found 3 petrified dog turds IN MY HOUSE, today.  BayLee is pleading the fifth.
4. When I say the word acorn, I say ay-kern...and apparently that's weird.
5. I have been thinking about Pretty Little Liars non stop since the season finale ended.
6. I am convinced they are sneaking crack in Diet Coke and McDonald's chicken nuggets.
7. College football started at 7 tonight....and I haven't seen my hubs since.
8. There is a new movie out for toddlers....it's called Oogieloves....and it is the creepiest thing I have ever seen in my life. I'm pretty sure it is intended to give them nightmares.  I'm also pretty sure that one of those big-eyed things is under my bed right now.



Oh!  I told Ty about the whole "I want to have a prom in our living room."
He was actually excited about it...so I planned to do it one evening this weekend.
I asked him if there was a girl he wished he could have taken to prom....
obviously wanting him to say
 "DUH. I so wish I could have taken YOU! I LOVE YOU BABY POOKIE POO KISSY KISSY MUSHY MUSH!"
but I got this response instead:

I'm still having a prom this weekend....but I haven't decided who I'm taking yet.


5 comments:

Veronica Lee Burns said...

haha that's hilarious!

Charlene Zale said...

Oh my goodness! Those little Ooogieloves thingies look so creepy & I'm saying that as a 22 year old. How can think toddlers could actually like them? LOL. Your #7 was funny btw. Men & their football.

Rachel said...

What is it about Carrie Underwood? I mean she's gorgeous, of course. But my husband once told me that if he didn't marry me, the only other person he would want to marry is Carrie Underwood! Not the smartest thing to say, on his part!
www.randomwritings-2.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Enjoy prom! Be sure to take lots of pictures!!!!

Ashley@Afabulousfrenzy

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is important and everything. Nevertheless think of if you added some great images or videos to give your
posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this website
could undeniably be one of the greatest in its niche. Superb blog!


Feel free to surf to my webpage; selling beats