5.17.2012

Story Time!

Because I love you all,
I'm showing you something that NO ONE
(besides family)
has seen.
 I thought this picture was lost forever.
But, yesterday, it was found.
I can't look at it without laughing.



If it hadn't been for my mom, 
I, quite possibly, would be serving my 6th year of a life sentence.
Why?
Because one time, my face looked like this..
...and I was severely ticked off .
Not only was I upset,
but I was also thoroughly doped up.
In case you didn't know,
those two things don't work well together.
 The outcome is not very pleasant.

So what's up with my face?
I had an allergic reaction to the surgical tape they used on my face during surgery.
We knew that I was allergic to a certain type of adhesive on tape.
And we told the surgeon before my surgery.
Currently, I know and understand that everyone makes mistakes,
and I know that whoever put that specific tape on my face wasn't doing it intentionally.
But at the time of this picture....
I didn't understand that.
Nope.
Right after my mom took this,
I opened my eyes and said..

Mom. Go find the person who did this to me....
and bring me a knife.
Autumn, why?
Because I'm going to kill them.

Thankfully, she didn't do what I asked.
That person is still alive.
And I am not in jail.
Thanks mom!


Isn't this the most attractive picture you've ever seen?
I mean, seriously.
I don't know why I was upset.
I have geisha lips, and I didn't even have to use makeup.
I also could have been in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
And I got a face peel for free..
since it had stretched so much, after it went back to normal, my face flaked off for about a month.


  Tyler saw this picture for the first time, yesterday.
All he could say was,
....gahhhh......


Just in case my scary, blimp face, geisha lip picture is still engraved in your mind,
here is our newest family picture!



 Happy Thursday!
Now that you know that story,
Will you still be my friend?
:)


5 comments:

Tatiana said...

Awww, so cute ;) I'm glad she stopped you- it might be hard to blog in jail!

Zia
singing-blue.blogspot.ca

Whitney Leigh said...

hahahaha I'm so jealous of your geisha lips! I love finding treasures like these. and yes, I will still be your friend.

Amanda said...

I just found your blog and I LOVE it! I am grabbing your button :)

<3,
Amanda
talesformfar.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This was so funny! i defiantly needed to smile today. Thanks!!
P.S. I love your Blog!!
& your title = amazing!! LOVE it!!

perch shop said...

just found your blog as well! really loved reading about your cancer story and how God was all over that. so glad to hear you are doing well...besides the passing out part...! looking forward to reading more posts!
xoxo
ali
www.derrickandali.blogspot.com